Where: Abercrombie Business School Building H70
Kickstart your Business School experience with the Business School's Faculty Welcome and Peer Mentoring Program. You will be allocated to a senior mentor who can show you around and answer your questions, attend a welcome session from the Dean, and meet other first-years in your degree.
This one-day program will include:
- Meeting your mentor group – made up of first years in your degree and a senior mentor
- Welcome from the Dean and information about studying in the Business School
- Information expo with information about our student societies and opportunities for exchange, internships and career development.
- A light lunch provided for all participants
- Specialist Masters Programs Info Sessions
Following the day, you will meet your mentor as needed throughout the first 8 weeks of semester.
Registration is required to ensure that you can be matched with a mentor. Please visit the link above to confirm your registration.
This program is for postgraduate Business students studying Commerce, Professional Accounting, International Business, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Following the Peer Mentoring and Faculty Welcome, students are invited to join mentors and academics for the Job Smart Student Welcome Reception. Please register using the link above.